The high-temperature polyethylene (PE-RT) pipe is made of medium-density polyethylene produced by Dow Chemical. It has a unique molecular structure. It is based on linear ethylene and has controlled branching, so it has good water pressure resistance. performance. The long-term water pressure resistance test confirmed that the life of this product was far more than one year under the conditions of 110 Â° C and 2 MPa ring stress. DOWLEX*2388E produces radiation crosslinks without the addition of a co-crosslinking agent. The pipes produced by DOWLEX*2388E have smooth inner and outer walls, which can reduce the blockage caused by the accumulation of residues in the water in the pipeline, and also reduce the pressure loss during the conveying process. Secondly, PE-RT series products do not need to be cross-linked, no need to control the degree of crosslinking and uniformity, because for cross-linked polyethylene, the degree of cross-linking will greatly affect the service life of the pipe. Therefore, the production process will be simplified, the processing temperature range will be expanded, and the production energy consumption will be reduced.
Philippine's introduction of plastic forming extruders (extruded tubing) from BATTENFELD in Germany is designed and manufactured using the world's most advanced technology. It has high-speed extrusion molding, automatic cut-to-length cutting, and microcomputer software control. Advanced performance throughout the production process.
The raw material used in Philippine PE-RT pipe and fittings is medium-density polyethylene DOWLEX2388 produced by Dow Chemical of the United States. The raw material has a unique molecular structure. It is based on linear ethylene and has controllable branches. Water pressure resistance. Long-term water pressure resistance test confirmed that the life of this product is more than one year under the condition of 110 Â° C and 2 MPa ring stress. DOWLEX* 2344E can be cross-linked by radiation without adding a crosslinking agent. The performance of the cross-linked pipe exceeds the requirements of DIN16894 (PE/MD-X). The pipes produced by DOWLEX*2388 have smooth inner and outer walls, which can reduce the blockage caused by the accumulation of residues in the water, and also reduce the pressure loss during the conveying process. Secondly, PE-RT series products do not need to be cross-linked, and do not need to worry about controlling the degree of crosslinking and uniformity, because for cross-linked polyethylene, the degree of crosslinking will greatly affect the service life of the pipe.
First, Philippine PE-RT floor heating pipe process
Automatic feeding - â†’ raw material melt extrusion - â†’ vacuum sizing - â†’ water bath cooling - â†’ tube winding - â†’ belt traction - â†’ online logo printing - â†’
Air dried product quality inspection - â†’ packaging
Philippine PE-RT floor heating pipe has two connection modes, one is mechanical connection with copper pipe fittings, and the other is hot-melt connection with plastic pipe fittings of the same material. Processes, assembly and other processes are precision, with high strength, good sealing performance, long life, safety and hygiene. In particular, the hot working completely adopts the forging process, which can completely eliminate the pores and trachoma, and eliminate hidden dangers; the special process for surface treatment eliminates the harmful substances in the pipe fittings; the PE-RT pure plastic pipe fittings are PE-RT The pipe fittings are specially produced. The pipe fittings production equipment is the injection molding machine of Hong Kong Chenxiong Company. The raw materials are American ceramic chemical Dowlex 2388 and special nano additives. The shape of the pipe fittings is designed by the company's professional designers. The pipe fittings are equipped with reinforced decorative and pipe fittings, which not only increase the strength of the pipe fittings, but also make the shape more beautiful. The inner wall of PE-RT pipe fittings is smooth, high temperature resistant and resistant. Corrosion, hot-melt connection is safe, convenient and reliable, and hygienic and non-toxic.
Second, the characteristics of Philippine PE-RT floor heating pipe
1. Light weight, easy to transport, installation and construction;
2, with good flexibility, it is convenient and economical to lay. Pipes produced with DOWLEX*2388 can be coiled and bent during construction.
3. When the pipe is bent, the stress in the curved part can be quickly relaxed, and the phenomenon of â€œreboundâ€ should not occur, which is convenient for construction operation, thereby avoiding the phenomenon that the pipe is damaged at the bend due to stress concentration during use;
4. The friction loss inside the tube is small, and the fluid transporting capacity of the tube is 30% larger than that of the same diameter metal tube;
5, the brittle fracture temperature is low, DOWLEX*2388 pipe has excellent low temperature resistance, so it can be constructed in the case of low temperature in winter and no need to preheat when bending the pipe. This can solve the problem that the northern part of China is too cold due to the winter temperature. Economic losses caused by construction;
6, good chemical corrosion resistance, no rust, long service life.
7, easy to match welding and electrofusion welding, and form a completely closed anti-seepage system;
8. Good environmental adaptability;
9. Under normal conditions of use, the pipeline can be safely used for more than 50 years;
10. DOWLEX *2388E has passed the sanitation approval of FDA and TUV. The pipe does not add any toxic additives during the production process. The inner wall is smooth, non-fouling, and does not breed bacteria. It can be safely used in drinking water transportation and other fields;
11. Excellent impact resistance and good heat dissipation performance, which can save a lot of energy in heating applications;
Third, the advantages of Philippine PE-RT floor heating pipe
PE-RT (heat-resistant reinforced polyethylene) is a polyene-based plastic plastic with a density similar to that of other thermoplastics. DOWLEX 2388 PE-RT resin is produced by Dow Chemical Company of the United States and is copolymerized with ethylene and octene. In the polymerization process, the molecular design is used to control the position of the copolymerized linker on the main chain and the density of the short-chain branch, so that it has superior temperature resistance, long-lasting hydrostatic strength and excellent shock wave strength. .DOWLEX raw material has a unique molecular structure, which is based on linear ethylene, plus controlled branching, so as to have good water pressure resistance.) Long-term water pressure resistance test proves that the product has a life of 110 Â° C and 2 MPa ring stress. The conditions are far more than one year.
1. In Europe, PE-RT pipeline is currently the most popular high-end pipeline variety. Philippine Company introduces it to the Chinese market in a timely manner and dedicates itself to Chinese families who pursue high-quality life.
2. Our company imported plastic forming extruder (extruded pipe) from BATTENFELD in Germany. It is designed and manufactured by the most advanced technology in the world. It has high-speed extrusion molding, automatic cut-to-length cutting, and microcomputer software. Control the advanced performance of the entire production process.
3. With the â€œLeading Enterprise in China's Pipe Industryâ€ and the PE-RT pipe and fittings produced by Philippine Pipe Industry Co., Ltd. in the spirit of â€œHundred Years of Enterprise, Doing a Hundred Years of Excellenceâ€, compared with the plastics developed in the early stage. Pipeline products have the following advantages:
a, high temperature resistance (up to 110 Â° C)
b, impact strength
c, good flexibility at low temperatures (up to -40 Â° C)
d, strong resistance to brittle cracking at low temperatures
e, good creep resistance
f, safety and health
g, heat weldability, system does not leak, safe and reliable
Fourth, the use of Philippine PE-RT floor heating pipe
Philippine PE-RT has good flexibility and high temperature stability, making PE-RT an environmentally friendly, high-grade, valuable material, mainly used in the following fields:
1. Floor heating system, which is suitable for heating in family living rooms, bedrooms and public baths, swimming pools, kindergartens, nurseries, nursing homes, etc. It is also suitable for other special needs.
2. Construction of hot and cold water supply, pipeline drinking water system;
3. Fluid transportation pipelines for beverages, alcohol, milk, etc. in the food industry
Pepper Grinder,Salt Shaker,Spices Grinding Mill,Chili Pepper Grinder
chafing dish Co., Ltd. , http://www.china-kitchenware-store.com